Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wav about SEO just for Fun, but interesting.

On the 3rd of August this year, before I met up with Mark again, I made a audio file about me, and about SEO.

It's actually sort of interesting, but the example I used was a Motel near Disneyland, so I was thinking SEO and Accommodation websites back then. I've always thought that Motel websites would be the easiest ones to do SEO on, for some of the reasons I have talked about here, and many I will talk about as time goes on.

Anyway, if you would like to listen to this audio file it's about 4 megs(it was over 40 megs, so had to make it into an MP3, so now shouldn't take too long to download and listen to.

Before I give you the link to it, I have to say, this is my first ever attempt at an audio file, and it's was supposed to be listened to buy people interested in using my SEO services, and warning people about the problem with many other SEO companys, so when you listen to it, don't laugh loud enough that I can hear you in New Zealand. This file was made between about 3 and 7 am on one of those many many nights when I couldn't sleep.

I hope you get a smile from listening to me, and maybe even learn something, it sort of comes to an abrupt end, but then so does the SEO work done by many other SEO "experts", and this wav was about how my SEO skills keep on working.

Feel free to download the file, and share it around with your friends, if you would like a laugh, at this New Zealander (Kiwi) speaks.

SEO-Audio

Cheers Lynny

No comments: